Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Career Fair

I am flying home tomorrow to get out of Indianapolis for a little bit and it honestly couldn't have come at a better time or with better planning. Saturday, I will be attending Career Fair held by the Lowell Devels - a hockey team in the AHL. The career fair is going to be held at the Tsongas Arean and I'll be able to see the Lowell Devils take on the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins that night.

Representatives that are going to be at the career fair are:

*New England Patriots
*New England Revolution
*Boston Bruins
*Lowell Spinners
*Worcester Tornados
*U.S. Army
*Air Force
*Boston Blazers
*Boston Breakers
*NESN
*WEEI
*CBS Radio
*1510 The Zone
*Boston Cannons

I've previously worked at Gillette Stadium in college and have also recently applied for positions with both NESN & WEEI. I am looking forward to the networking opportunities that present themselves this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment