Friday, November 20, 2009

I am a free agent as well

The start of free agency is here! Now many of us MLB fans will be tuning into coverage on ESPN, MLB Network, Sports Illustrated, Twitter, etc to here the latest rumors of where respective free agents will land. But this isn't the free agency period I am talking about.

This post is about me! I am a free agent and I am actively looking for work during these winter months. With that, let me tell you some information about myself!

*Orginally from Southeastern, Massachusetts

*28 Years Old

*Bachelor's in Sports Management from Johnson & Wales University in Providence, RI

*Certificate in Baseball GM & Scouting from Sports Management Worldwide

*Will be completing my Master's Degree in Sports Leadership from Northeastern University in Boston, MA this winter

*Assistant Baseball Coach for Brebeuf Jesuit Prep in Indianapolis, IN. We have a great high school program and if you would like more information I would be more than happy to discuss with you. The team finished 23-8 last season before losing in the State Semi-Finals.

*Also served as an Assistant Baseball Coach for the Lafayette White Sox this past summer, a summer travel team of high school players.

*Previous Manager of a Fitness Center; both at the university level and in non profit

*Recently volunteered with Maury Brown of Business of Sports Network (helping transcribe interviews)

*I will be in attendance at the MLB Winter Meetings and the SMWW Baseball Conference come December

No comments:

Post a Comment