Thursday, October 22, 2009

Almost done with Graduate Work

It is exciting to see the end of the line. My graduate coursework is almost complete! This winter I have complete my Master's in Sports Leadership from Northeastern University's College of Professonial Studies. I am taking my last 2 courses right now and working on completing my graduate project.

In addition to this, I am also in the process of applying and looking for jobs in collegiate and professional baseball. I feel comfortable with how my resume has come along over the past couple of months and have actively been looking towards that "next step".

Even today, after some down time from work I was able to get together a few more emails and letters together. There are a couple of schools out there still looking for Graduate Assistants for baseball. Among them, Minot State and Valdosta State...

We will see what happens.....

This ALCS needs to end already. My Sox got swept by the Angels and then all of a sudden the Angels forgot they can play with the Yankees... What gives?? At least it will be execting to see Pedro pitch again for the Evil Empire.

No comments:

Post a Comment