Thursday, October 22, 2009

Why I am blogging about baseball

My personal goal and career path is to work in baseball. I grew up in Southeastern, Massachusetts and like any New Englander my blood bleeds Boston Red. I have grown up to rooting for the Boston Red Sox and anyone who knows me well or for that matter that has even had the opportunity to interact with me knows I live and die with each pitch in a Red Sox game.

My Education:

Bachelor's Degree - Sports Management - Johnson & Wales University (2004)
Certificate - Baseball GM & Scouting - Sports Management Worldwide (2009)
Master's Degree - Sports Leadership - Northeastern University (Winter 2010)

I am currently coaching high schoool baseball in Indianpolis, IN. I serve as an Assistant Coach at Brebeuf Jesuit Prep. I am also an Assistant Coach for the Lafayette White Sox - a summer travel team.

I hope you enjoy my thoughts, perspectives and opinions in hopes I am able to capture my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment