Thursday, October 29, 2009

Odds & Ends

I have been down here in Miami and Boca for work the past week but was able to schedule an off day and head up to Jupiter to see the World Wood Bat Association Championships. It is an impressive tournament!!! A player I coach at highschool for Brebeuf Jesuit Prep was playing with his summer team, so it was nice to have the opportunity to see a player I coach during the spring. Amazing tournament, tons of talent and if you ever get the opportunity please head to Jupiter to watch!!

I am excited about all that is coming up the next couple of months! I have a coaches clinic to attend at Butler University next week, just submitted my resume to the Indianapolis Indians for a position they have opening up and I am planning on the attending the Winter Meetings in Indianapolis from December 6-9.

And for those of you who didn't watch the baseball game last night, you missed a hell of a performance by Cliff Lee. The made the Yankees look foolish last night in his complete game victory and now to add a little bit of drama and flair to the World Series, Pedro Martinez gets the start in game #2 for the Phillies. As a diehard Red Sox fan, my heart is with Pedro and the Phils!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks very much for this great article;this is the stuff that keeps me going through out these day. Sports Odds

    ReplyDelete